With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the DDL-LEDWPCA series will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
• DLC Standard Approved.
• IP65 rated.
• Complies with FCC Part 15 class B.
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
* Contact us for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.